This #SundaySupper post has a special treat. You see LAND O LAKES® has a new product, called Butter with Sea Salt & Olive Oil. Those of us in the Sunday Supper movement were sent two coupons to try this butter for free, and to share what we make with it. One of the coupons was for us, and one was for one of our readers!
LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt Land O’Lakes is expanding its popular line of half-stick butter with the introduction of LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. This new product contains wholesome ingredients: sweet cream, olive oil and sea salt. LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt is an easy and convenient way to simply enhance the flavor of your favorite foods. Available in a premeasured half-stick size, this new product can be used for topping and cooking a variety of foods, combining the two ingredients consumers often combine separately when frying or sautéing foods. The delicious taste of butter and olive oil will add delicious flavor to any dish.
This Sunday, each blogger will be giving away one package of the Butter with Sea Salt & Olive Oil to one of their readers.
If you would like to receive a coupon to try it for free, to enter simply leave a comment and tell me which of the Simple and Fresh Summer Recipe is your favorite!
As you may know…I live in Alaska. And I don’t live in the “big city” of Anchorage. No, I live up in Fairbanks.
Fairbanks has Safeway, Fred Meyer’s and Walmart. That’s it. And up here, it tends to take a little bit for new things to be spotted. So sadly, I was not able to find the new Butter with Sea Salt & Olive Oil quite yet. But seeing has how LAND O LAKES® was generous enough to mail all of these coupons to us, my loss is your gain!
I’m going to share a quick little treat that we enjoyed for dinner this evening, which I made with the classic LAND O LAKES® butter. Then I’m going to give the coupons to two lucky readers instead of one.
To begin, start heating your oven to 375 degrees.
Start with a quarter of a pound of Pancetta.
Slice the stack into strips.
Halve and then slice a red onion. If your onion is gigantic, just use half of it.
In a skillet, melt a quarter of a cup of unsalted butter.
Toss in your sliced onion and the pancetta. Sauté this over medium heat until the onions and pancetta are golden.
Pour the contents of the skillet into a large bowl.
Then grate up two and half cups (10 ounces) of Mozzarella Cheese.
Toss it into the bowl along with a teaspoon and a half of parsley.
And a teaspoon of Basil
Lastly, add in two Tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
Stir it all together.
Split a loaf of soft Italian bread in half.
Lay the bread on a baking sheet. Divide the mixture between the two halves, and spread it over the top.
Bake the bread for 8 minutes, to get things melting. Then switch your oven to broil, and broil it for a minute or two. And Heavens to Betsy, keep an eye on it! When you get beautiful little golden spots, you are done! Remove it from the oven.
Cut the bread into slices.
Served with a nice tossed salad, this is dinner!
Without further ado, here are all of the amazing #SundaySupper posts!
- Ravioli Florentine with Spinach and Butter Sauce by Hezzi-D’s Books &Cooks
- Roasted Salmon & Asparagus with grilled Garlic Bread by Daily Dish Recipes
- Steak with Blue Cheese Butter by In the Kitchen with KP
- Pasta with Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Fettucini with Cream Sauce and Turkey Sausage by Val’s Food and or Art
- Linguini with Clam Sauce by The Pig and the Fig
- Butter Burgers by Ultra Epicure
- Bacon and Havarti Quiche by Juanita’s Cocina
- Cider Chicken with Butter Pecan Rice by Momma’s Meals
- Crusty French Bread with Sun-Dried Tomato and Parmesan Herb Butter by The Weekend Gourmet
- Chicken Scallopini by Diabetic Foodie
- Pasta with Butter Thyme Sauce by Magnolia Days
- Chicken Tikka Masala by Melissa Likes to Eat
- Empanadas by The Primlani Kitchen
- White Bean Ragout with Grilled Garlic Bread by Comfy Cuisine
- Wild Raisin Nut Rice Pilaf with Olive Butter & Sea Salt by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Olive Oil and Sea Salt Pan Seared Scallops with Quinoa by Big Bears Wife
- Flank Steak with Garlic and Wild Mushrooms by Family Spice
- Bay Scallop Gratin by An Appealing Plan
- Buttery Sea Salt Tuna Fajitas by Family Foodie
- Sole Meniere by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Chicken with Butter Sauce and Fresh Veggies by BG Garden
- Buttermilk Biscuits with Jalapeno Cheddar Butter by Damn Delicious
- Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Dinner, Dishes and Desserts
- Sage Cornbread Muffins with Cranberry Orange Butter by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Easy Onion Focaccia Rolls by The Meltaways
- Whole Wheat Biscuits by Cookistry
- Buttery Garlic Knots by From My Corner of Saratoga
- Herbed Cheese Bread with Pancetta and Onions by Mrs. Mama Hen
- Honey Butter Dinner Rolls by Chocolate Moosey
- Warm Balsamic Green Beans by Chip Chip Hooray
- Buttery Herbed Potatoes by The Messy Baker Blog
- Basil Butter Corn by Supper for a Steal
- Mashed Potatoes with Herb Butter and Cheese by Basic and Delicious
Join us this week for a Simple and Fresh Summer Recipes #SundaySupper. We’ll share these fabulous recipes and want you to share yours with us! The fun starts at 3pm EST and lasts all afternoon until dinner time and sometimes beyond. All you have to do is follow the hashtag #sundaysupper on twitter or follow along on TweetChat. Our #SundaySupper Pinterest Board will be filled with wonderful Simple and Fresh Summer Recipes.
Land O’Lakes Twitter: @LandOLakesKtchn
So…to enter simply leave a comment and tell me which of the Simple and Fresh Summer Recipe is your favorite!
Entries will be taken throughout the week, and the winners will be announced with the next #SundaySupper post!
Note: This Give-Away has Ended.
Contest open to those with United States and APO addresses. Disclosure: The author received a full-value coupon redeemable for LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, for recipe development and review purposes. All opinions are my own.