Me in a Nutshell
- I’m a “seasoned” army wife, having been around the block and all over the world for the last 23+ years.
- I have three mostly-grown kids (ages 21, 19 and 16) that I have homeschooled for most of their childhoods.
- I first became interested in cooking when I took “Home Ec” at the ripe old age of 11!
- I love the outdoors – hiking, kayaking, geocaching, camping, hunting and more.
- I am a shutterbug – I love taking photographs, and not just of food!
- I’m an artist, and my latest passion is painting.
- In the summer of 2013 we made what will most likely be our last PCS, from Alaska to Alabama. Now living in the land of sweet tea and rocket scientists I have begun putting down some roots for the first time, and looking towards life after the army.
Thanks again for stopping by, and I hope you take a few minutes to check out my recipes – or better yet, give some a try!
~ Constance ~
~ Honors ~